Labels

Storyboard

This blog post, written by me (Beatrice), details the storyboard that I have made for our documentary project. 


Here is the link to the storyboard incase the pictures does not load storyboard

Reflection : As Regine and Aurel took charge of the script, I focused on creating the storyboard. The script that was made provided a clear vision of how the storyboard could translate into real-life settings. However, the script was given to me later than expected, which caused me to rush the process as I was also balancing other ongoing projects and blog deadlines. Given that this was their first time writing in a screenplay format, the delay was understandable, though it did lead me to be quite overwhelmed. I made a few errors in the storyboard due to this pressure but thankfully caught them before sharing with the group. During the filming process, we didn't really rely on what was drawn in the storyboard, as we experimented with camera angles and locations (e.g., interviewing in the corridor or using side camera angle.) after the storyboard was created. Despite this, I believe the storyboard was essential in helping us develop a visual sense of how our documentary would unfold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment