Labels

Statement of Intent

 This blog post features the statement of intent of our documentary project


Reflection This statement of intent has been instrumental in clarifying our objectives for the documentary. While we didn’t face any disagreements during the process, I believe this was largely due to many of us feeling uncertain about the specific direction of the project. As a result, we simply agreed with what was written. Reflecting on this, I recognize that Regine took on the majority of the work, particularly in providing detailed reasoning and leading discussions, which may have placed an undue burden on her. However, the statement has greatly aided the overall process, ensuring that we remain aligned with our initial intentions. Moving forward, I plan to improve my contribution by actively communicating my ideas and offering more insights for future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment