Labels

My Team

This blog post features me (Beatrice) and my team for my documentary project.


Here are the links to Regine's, Aurel's, and Sharon's blogs. 

Regine : Creative Director, Editor
Beatrice : Assistent Director 
Aurel : Cameramen 
Sharon : Location Scout

Reflection: Initially, I ended up in a group I hadn't anticipated working with, as my preferred group already had four members. I wasn't particularly enthusiastic about this group dynamic, as Regine and I often had to handle the bulk of the work, which was both exhausting and overwhelming at times. Since I wasn't really close with my teammates, communication and collaboration were challenging, leading to moments of frustration throughout the process. However, this experience provided me with the opportunity to consider perspectives different from my own and pushed me to improve my time management skills. It also enhanced my communication abilities and patience, which were invaluable in navigating the group dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment