Labels

1st Draft Storyboard

 Here is my Storyboard Draft for my SB Project


Reflection:
i tried to sketch up the design for my ad. i want the vibes to be as fresh and cheerful as possible to draw in younger audience. the characters in the advertisement can be seen engaging in a variety of outdoor activities. it is also shown that the main character (Miihi) had flowers all around her after spraying the perfume on the 6th scene. on the 24th scene, her friend also begins to use the perfume and also had the same effect. this is to demonstrate how the perfume they're wearing gives them floral aroma all day.

the setting will be vibrant and vivid, reminiscent of a cool summer day. I'll use the actual audio from what they're doing as the diegetic sound (laughing, nature, etc.). I'll also include a soundtrack that will go well with the advertisement.

i think my drawing is enough to represent what i'm trying to convey but i'll definitely add more notes for each scenes. unfortunately, each scenes in my ad adds up to around 45 seconds which is over the time limit. i'll have to eliminate some of the scenes. i was thinking of making the duration of the scenes shorter and removing scene 11 and 18 as it is not really relevant compared to other scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment