Labels

Weekly Progress

Here is my weekly progress

 WEEK 2 : 
This is the first week of Media Studies. We had introduction and we proceed to learn about camera angles and movements. We practiced by making a small movie using the camera angles and movements that we have learnt. 

WEEK 3 : 
We had to analyze 5 advertisements to learn about the generic conventions of ads. We also learned about demographic and psychographic which is applied to the analyzing of the 5 advertisements that I've mentioned earlier.

WEEK 4 : 
This week we learned about Denotation and Connotation. We also started on researching our ad's target audience by researching some ads and moved on to Mise-en-Scene.

WEEK 5 : 
We learned about sound (Diegetic and Non-Diegetic). We also practiced on how to make the storyboard using our mini video project.

WEEK 6 : 
- Practice on writing an essay
- Made a proposal for our final storyboard project.

WEEK 7 :
We had to do a unit test tis week. We also studied about editing (cut types) and had to submit our storyboard draft.

WEEK 8 :
This week, i added further reflections for some of my previous work to reflect on what I can improve. I also started researching reference for my storyboard's drawing.

WEEK 9 : 
I've finished my real storyboard and I'm trying to finish my critical self reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment